TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The nominated person making the booking must stay in the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests and any damage to property. The maximum number of guests allowed is 8.
• The premises is leased to the nominated person for holiday letting purposes only, for the period stated and the number of persons nominated on the Booking Form.
Arrival & departure times
• Check-in from 3:00pm and check-out by 10:00am.
• When possible and subject to availability we will consider requests for extended check-in and check-out times.
Additional charges of $500/hour will be incurred for unauthorised late check-outs.
• Your security deposit/bond is processed by credit card a couple of days prior to your arrival. If paying by internet banking, please ensure payment reaches our account 48 hours prior to your arrival. Once the bond payment has been processed, access instructions, key codes, and directions will be emailed to you. No bond = No keys.
• To secure your reservation, 50% of the total tariff is required along with the completed and signed Booking Form and Terms & Conditions.
• The 50% tariff balance is required one month prior to your arrival date.
• Payments may be made by Visa, Mastercard or bank transfer.
• Your security deposit/bond of $2,500 is payable 3 days prior to your arrival.
• Your security deposit/bond is refunded within 3 working days of your departure, subject to these Terms & Conditions. It is expected that AYINDI will be treated with all due care & respect and left in good condition
• Should there be any damages or losses the full $2,500 bond will be retained and then refundedless any damage or replacement costs.
• Receipts and photographic evidence (where applicable) of any damage or miss-use will be provided.
• Guests are responsible for all damages to the premises plus loss of or damage to any items in the premise.
• Should the damage exceed $150 an administration fee of $100 will apply.
• Holiday letting and noise are a huge issue in Byron. AYINDI is surrounded by other holiday rentals and permanent residents and we must insist on no loud noise or music and a no parties policy.
• Under the Code of Conduct of the Byron Bay Holiday Letting Organisation (HLO) we are obliged to warn you that if we receive more than one noise complaint from the neighbours or the HLO noise hotline, your booking will be terminated and you will have to vacate. The accommodation tariff will not be refunded. Should HLO Security be called or a fine be issued, this will be deducted from the bond.
• AYINDI is not available for weddings, functions or parties of any kind. There are many other venues and various operators in the area that provide this service and we would be pleased to advise whom to contact.
• Repairs to any appliances will be attended to as soon as possible. Due to circumstances outside our control
(ordering of parts or availability of tradespeople) immediate repairs may not be possible.
• There will be no refund or discount deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair. If repairs
cannot be attended to, we will endeavour to supply a substitute appliance.
• Internet access service is provided. The service is provided free of charge and as a convenience for our guests, it is not provided as a service with economic value so high volume data transfers are not permitted. In the event that your use of this service is deemed excessive, you will be held liable for all charges in excess of what is deemed reasonable. By signing this form you assume total responsibility and risk for use of this service.
• Cancellations are accepted up to 2 months prior to your arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less a $500 cancellation fee. Peak Season (Christmas, New Year & Easter), cancellations are accepted up until 3 months prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellations within 2 months of your arrival will incur a full forfeit of all monies paid. (3 months for Peak Season). No discussion will be entered into with regard to cancellations, so please consider Travel Insurance to guard against sickness, bad weather, or any other event that may cause cancellation of your holiday.
• Animals are not allowed on the property or inside the house.
• The owners insurance does not cover tenant’s personal possessions. No responsibility is taken for these.
• The owner cannot be held responsible for any noise from construction work occurring close to property or for any issue relating to noise on neighbouring properties.
• AYINDI is to be left clean and tidy on departure. All kitchen rubbish needs to be placed in outside bins. Any extra time for additional cleaning will be deducted from the bond.
PAYMENT OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION DEPOSIT IS AN AUTOMATIC AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.